We are pleased to share that ENERGATE successfully participated in the BIGG Final Event, titled "Data Aggregation and Harmonisation for a Sustainable Built Environment," which took place on November 24th, from 10:00 to 12:30 CET. This event marked the culmination of three years of groundbreaking work in the BIGG project.
Event Recap: Funded by the European Union, the BIGG project has been a pioneering initiative demonstrating the application of big data technologies and data analytic techniques across the complete life-cycle of over 4000 buildings in various large-scale pilot test-beds. The event served as an insightful conclusion to the project, showcasing its main outputs and achievements.
- Welcome & Introduction: By María Pérez Ortega (Inetum).
- Opening by the European Commission: Eleftherios Bourdakis (EC, CINEA).
- Introduction to BIGG Project: Goals and objectives overview.
- BIGG Business Cases: Presentations on various business cases, including discussions on technical solutions and results.
- Ontology and AI Toolbox: ENERGATE Coordinator (Katerina Papapostolou-NTUA) will participate in the panel discussion with representatives from MODERATE and DigiBUILD projects
- #SmartEnergyCluster: Introduction to 3 innovative LIFE projects (InEExS, AUDIT-TO-MEASURE and EU-MORE)